if you are looking for an easy lactose-free breakfast or snack with just the right amount of sweetness from all-natural ingredients, try this overnight oats recipe. it takes 10 minutes to prep and after 24 hours, stir and add fruit for simple on-the-go greatness!
prep time: 10 min
cook time: overnight or up to 5 days
total time: 24 hours
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, old fashioned (recipe works with old-fashioned rolled oats or quick oats, not steel cut oats).
- 1 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp simply tera’s lactose free organic whey protein, bourbon vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Organic Valley Lactose-Free Whole Milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, pure
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, pure
- 1/4 cup banana (sliced)
- in a bowl or jar, add ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats, 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, 2 tablespoons of simply tera’s bourbon vanilla lactose-free organic whey protein and ½ teaspoon cinnamon. Stir to distribute evenly.
- Stir in ¾ cup Organic Valley Lactose-Free milk, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. seal the bowl or jar with a lid, refrigerate overnight.
- in the morning, stir the overnight oats and serve with sliced banana on top.