- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons collagen powder
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 avocado (fresh or frozen)
- 1 scoop simply teras organic whey protein, plain unsweetened
- 1/2 cup almond or oat milk
- 1 pitted date
- 1 teaspoon coconut cream
to make the syrup
- in a small saucepan, set over medium heat, add the strawberries, maple syrup, pinch of salt and splash of water.
- cook until the strawberries have softened. mash with a fork and transfer to a bowl to cool.
- when cool, mix in the collagen powder
to make the smoothie
- in a blender, add the frozen strawberries, banana, avocado, 1 scoop of simply tera‘s plain unsweetened organic protein powder, almond milk, then pulse until very smooth. feel free to add more milk if needed.
- in the serving glass, add coconut cream on the sides of the inside of the glass. pour a scoop or two of the strawberry syrup.
- pour the smoothie in the glass and serve!