- 1 frozen banana
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- handful of fresh baby spinach
- 1 tsp carrington farms matcha powder
- 4 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 1 scoop simply tera‘s organic whey protein, plain
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 cups watermelon in chunks
- blend all the ingredients for the green layer in a high speed blender and divide in 2 tall glasses.
- in a bowl add the plain green yogurt along with simply tera's organic protein powder, use a spoon to mix until smooth. transfer the yogurt into a piping bag and pipe on the green layer. you can also just use a spoon to add it into the glass.
- blend the watermelon and strawberries until smooth and creamy. pour in the glasses and serve immediately. enjoy!