makes: 10 popsicles
prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 (15 oz) can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup dairy-free milk of choice
- 1/4 cup carrington farms organic chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 scoops simply tera’s organic whey protein, bourbon vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 8-10 large strawberries, sliced
- in a large measuring cup, combine coconut milk, dairy-free milk, and chia seeds. stir gently to combine and then let rest in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- after letting the mixture rest, stir in the maple syrup, whey protein powder, and lemon juice.
- place two or three strawberry slices into each popsicle mold, pressing them against the sides as much as possible. divide the coconut milk mixture evenly between the popsicles molds and then tuck the remaining strawberries slices into the molds.
- place popsicle sticks through the center and freeze for 8-12 hours, until completely frozen.