- 1/3 cup Carrington Farms Plain Ground Lupin Bean
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup frozen dragon fruit
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 6 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 4 tbsp milk
- 3 scoops simply tera's organic whey protein, bourbon vanilla
- 4 tsp agave
- in a bowl, combine 4 tbsp of Carrington Farms Plain Ground Lupin Bean with 1/2 cup of water and cook in the microwave on high for 3 minutes until cooked. set aside.
- while the ground lupin cools, make the other two layers. to make the blackberry dragon fruit chia layer, add frozen dragon fruit, blackberries and water to a high-speed blender and blend for about 2 minutes until smooth. pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and add Carrington Farms Organic Chia Seeds. mix, by hand, for about 30 seconds then cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to allow the chia seeds to absorb the liquid and plump up.
- for the no-bake cheesecake layer, add cottage cheese, milk, agave and simply tera's organic bourbon vanilla whey protein powder to the high-speed blender and mix until smooth.
- to the cooled ground lupin bean add the almond butter and mix to combine. distribute the mixture evenly to the bottoms of the glass jars and press down to create the crust layer. next, add the no bake cheesecake layer to the glass jars then top with the blackberry dragon fruit chia mixture and garnish with fresh blackberry.
- serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.