- 1 can coconut milk (chilled overnight)
- 2 scoops simply tera’s organic whey protein, bourbon vanilla
- ½ cup passion fruit purée (about 4-6 passion fruits)
- Chill can of coconut milk overnight in the refrigerator.
- Open can of coconut milk from the bottom and drain out the liquid.
- Add the remaining coconut cream to the food processor along with the vanilla protein and passion fruit purée. (If you prefer, you can strain the passion fruit purée to remove any seeds prior to adding to food processor.)
- Food process until smooth.
- Divide among 2 glasses.
- Eat immediately or allow to thicken in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.