- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, Greek yogurt, vanilla and almond extract and whey protein in a small mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Combine flour, baking soda and powder, sugar and white chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl. Stir until combined and set aside.
- Wash, dry and dice the fresh raspberries.
- Dip each raspberry piece into flour until completely covered.
- Gently fold raspberry pieces into the rest of the batter.
- Fill the muffin pans with liners. Once the pans are ready, fill the liners half-way with batter.
- Sprinkle toasted almonds on top of the batter if desired.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until muffins are golden brown.
- Let muffins cool 10 minutes before removing from baking pan, before removing them and placing them on a wire rack.
- Serve once cool or store in an air tight container up to a week.
← Older Post
Newer Post →