peanut butter banana smoothie
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 scoop peanut butter powder
- 1 scoop simply tera’s lactose free organic whey protein, bourbon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup lactose free milk
dalgona coffee whip
- 5 tablespoons aquafaba (brine from a can of chickpeas)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee (or 2 tablespoons if you like a stronger coffee flavor)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (coconut, date or monk fruit sweetener)
- make the dalgona coffee whip first. whip your aquafaba with a hand blender until it starts to foam, about 5 minutes.
- add the cream of tartar and sugar and whip an additional few minutes until it's nice and fluffy. finally add the instant coffee powder and whip until it's combined.
**NOTE: be patient and let it whip, it takes a little bit of time to get real fluffy like egg whites!
- blend all of your smoothie ingredients together until smooth.
- pour the smoothie into glasses, top with dalgona coffee whip and garnish with chocolate chips! (optional)