- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 scoop simply tera's lactose free organic whey protein, bourbon vanilla
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 20 pecan halves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- in a shallow dish or bowl, whisk together eggs, simply tera‘s organic vanilla lactose free whey protein powder and a pinch of salt. soak two slices of bread bread in egg mixture, one slice at a time, until all the egg is absorbed.
- in a large, nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, add the two soaked bread slices (one at a time if necessary) and cook until underside is golden brown, about 3 minutes. flip and cook until golden brown and slightly crispy, about 3 minutes more.
- repeat with the remaining two bread slices and the remaining egg mixture.
- top with blackberries, pecans, and maple syrup.