- 2 scoops simply tera’s pure whey protein, plain unsweetened
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 large banana
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh berries
- preheat the oven to 350°f.
- add the banana to the baking dish and mash well using a fork.
- next, add the egg and maple syrup. mix, by hand, for about 2 minutes until well combined.
- add the quick oats, simply tera’s pure plain unsweetened whey protein powder, baking powder and salt. mix, by hand, for about 2 minutes until combined.
- add in the berries and gently fold in.
- even out the top then bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the baked oats are fully set.
- enjoy warm or at room temperature with whipped cream or ice cream!