- ¼ cup Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Oil, softened
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Mix
- ½ - 1 scoop simply tera's organic whey protein, bourbon vanilla
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup sliced almonds toasted
- In a large bowl cream the coconut oil, almond butter, and coconut sugar. Add the egg and then the vanilla, mixing until combined.
- Add the Kodiak Cakes, protein powder, rolled oats, baking soda, salt and mix until just combined. Fold in the blueberries and toasted almonds. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Using a large cookie scoop to shape cookies and place the dough 2" apart on the parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are crispy and the center is just set. Let the cookies cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before removing to a rack to cool
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.