servings: 6-8 pancakes
time: 30 minutes
- 2 scoops simply tera’s goat whey protein, vanilla honey
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- add milk, 2 scoops simply tera’s vanilla honey goat whey protein powder, oats, banana, egg, baking powder and salt into a blender and blend on speed 5 for about 1 minute until smooth.
- heat a non-stick skillet then add 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- scoop the pancake batter onto your skillet. pan fry the pancakes on medium-low heat until bubbles appear and the top of the pancakes are starting to dry out (about 3-5 minutes), then flip and pan fry for another 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- stack the pancakes on a plate and top with nut butter, maple syrup and shaved coconut, if desired.