- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 scoop simply tera’s organic lactose free whey protein, bourbon vanilla
- 1 bag (10 oz) marshmallows
- 6 cups Magic Spoon Fruity Cereal
- Carrington Farms Ghee Cooking Spray for the pan (or any non-stick cooking spray)
- spray a 9x13 baking dish with Carrington Farms Ghee Spray (or nonstick cooking spray) - set aside.
- in a medium pan over medium low heat, melt butter for about 2 minutes.
- add in marshmallows. stir for an additional 5-7 minutes until fully melted. add simply tera’s organic lactose free bourbon vanilla whey protein powder and mix for about 2 minutes until combined.
- once combined, remove from heat and stir in the Magic Spoon Fruity Cereal. *make sure to stir the marshmallow mixture and cereal together well or else you will get a marshmallow layer on the bottom of the pan and it’s not as tasty as you might think.
- Press the cereal/marshmallow mixture into the 9x13 baking dish. Use a spatula sprayed with the non-stick cooking spray to firmly pack the cereal into the pan.
- Let the Cereal Bars cool completely and then cut into 18 squares. Enjoy!