(makes 6 small servings)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop simply tera's organic lactose free whey protein, plain unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Carrington Farm Organic Matcha Powder, divided
- 6 dates, pitted and softened
- 6 tbsp Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Cooking Oil
- 1 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- to soften the dates, add pitted dates to a heat safe bowl and cover with hot water. allow to soak and soften for 10 minutes then drain.
- add the oats, shredded coconut, almond flour, simply tera's organic lactose free plain unsweetened whey protein powder, 1 tbsp Carrington Farm Organic Matcha Powder, softened dates, and Carrington Farms Organic Coconut Cooking Oil to a food processor. blend on speed 5 for about 2 minutes until combined and sticky.
- next, equally distribute the coconut matcha mixture into mini tart pans and press into an even layer and up the sides of the tart pans then refrigerate for at least an hour.
- to a bowl, add coconut yogurt and 1 tbsp of sifted Carrington Farm Organic Matcha Powder. Mix to combine. add the matcha yogurt mixture to the chilled tart mixture then top with fresh raspberries.
- gently remove the tarts from the tart pans and serve. store any leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.