- 1 cup Whipping Cream, keep cold
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 scoops simply tera’s pure whey protein, bourbon vanilla
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries, slightly thawed
- Fresh Raspberries, for garnish
- Add the slightly thawed raspberries to a mixing bowl along with the powdered sugar and simply tera’s pure bourbon vanilla whey protein powder. Mash the mixture by hand for about 5-8 minutes until well combined; Set mixture aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cold whipping cream and whip on a medium-high speed using an electric hand-held mixer for about 3-6 minutes until firm peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the raspberry mixture into the whipped cream in 3-4 stages until combined.
- Evenly distribute the cupid’s cloud dessert between dessert cups or rose-colored coupe glasses then top with fresh raspberries & enjoy!