- 2 cups frozen banana slices (around 2 bananas)
- 2 cups Organic Valley whole milk
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter (chunky or creamy)
- 2 scoops simply tera's organic bourbon vanilla protein powder (or Dark Chocolate or Plain Unsweetened)
- Optional add ins: ⅓ cup frozen (or 1 cup fresh) spinach, 1 Tbsp. cacao nibs
- Blend banana, peanut butter, milk and Simply Tera's Protein Powder until smooth. Divide into glasses (6 to 8 oz. serving for kids, 8 to 12 oz. for adults), and enjoy. Makes about 4 cups.
- If desired, add fresh or frozen spinach for a veggie boost or mini cacao nibs for a little extra sweetness and slight crunch.