Strawberry Banana Protein Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter softened (1 stick)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 cups flour (1/2 cup additional for strawberries)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups strawberries
- 2 scoops tera'swhey Plain Goat protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Wash, cut and dry strawberries.
- Mix together butter and sugar until it's light and fluffy.
- Whisk eggs and add to sugar mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas, then add to the eggs to the sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients: flour, baking solda, salt and protein powder. Sift well.
- Slowly combine dry ingredients into wet.
- In a separate bowl, cover strawberries with flour.
- Gently fold strawberries into batter.
- Line muffin tins with baking cups. Pour in batter 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an air tight container or serve immediately.