Pumpkin Spice Vanilla Protein Bites
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup craisins
- 2 scoops tera'swhey Active Nutrition - Recovery Blend Bourbon Vanilla Protein Powder
- Combine the dates, almond butter and ½ cup of the oats in a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix together until fully incorporated.
- Refrigerate the mixture for an hour (not necessary, but makes it easier to roll).
- Roll the mixture into balls about the size of a golf ball.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.