- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup warm milk
- 1 scoop Bourbon Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 shot espresso
- (optional: whip cream)
- Make 1 shot warm espresso.
- While the espresso is brewing, combine pumpkin spice, cinnamon and bourbon vanilla, protein powder.
- Warm up the milk and the syrup, then combine.
- Pour the espresso and pumpkin spice mixture into the warm milk.
- Stir until smooth.
- (optional: top with whip cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.