Protein Dirt Cups
- 1 package (3.9 oz) chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 container 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 package (15 oz) chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreos)
- 1 small package of gummy worms
- 2-4 scoops tera’swhey® Organic Fair Trade Certified™ Dark Chocolate Cocoa protein powder (to taste)
- Add chocolate sandwich cookies to a gallon-sized plastic zipper bag. With a rolling pin (or round water bottle), roll over cookies until they’re crushed evenly.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk and instant pudding and whisk for 2 minutes. Allow pudding to set for 5 minutes.
- Add whey protein powder, approximately half of the crushed Oreos, and 8 oz tub of Cool Whip. Mix until well blended.
- Drop into cups with approximately ½ cup of pudding, sprinkle top with gummy worms and remaining crushed Oreos.
- Serve immediately or let set in the refrigerator for a few hours. Enjoy!