Juice Pulp Protein Muffins
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal
- 2 cups 50/50 unrefined white/whole wheat flour
- 6 scoops tera's Plain Whey protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups fruit/veggie pulp
- 1/2 cup unrefined organic coconut oil
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raisins or dried fruit
- Top with chocolate chips, fruit, oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, whey protein, flax meal, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Mix in pulp, then add oil, banana, almond milk, honey and vanilla extract.
- Mix with a beater or by hand until combined. If too thick, add more almond milk.
- Add batter into lightly sprayed muffin tins and sprinkle with toppings.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until knife comes out clean.