- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 scoop tera'swhey chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coonut oil
- Line mini muffin pans with parchment paper, spray with coconut oil.
- Combine chocolate protein powder and peanut butter. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine coconut oil with chocolate chips and melt in the microwave (or stove top) until smooth.
- Pour chocolate into mini muffin liners (fill about 1/4 full)
- Store in freezer for 10-15 minutes (or until chocolate hardens)
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate in each muffin tin.
- Pat the peanut butter mixture down so it spreads over the entire portion of the frozen chocolate.
- Pour 2 tablespoons chocolate over the peanut butter and store in the freezer, again, for 10-15 minutes (or until chocolate is solid).
- Eat immediately or store in the refrigerator.