Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2/3 c. raw organic sugar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 c. natural peanut butter
- 3 scoops tera'swhey bourbon vanilla protein powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine baking soda, raw organic sugar and sea salt together in a small mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Combine eggs, honey, peanut butter and whey protein into a medium size mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together in one bowl. Mix well.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place dough into 1 tbsp. size cookies on the pan, leaving some room for expansion.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cookies cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet before removing and placing on a wire cooling rack.