Healthy Banana Cinnamon Protein Bars
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dried berry blend
- 1/4 cup pepitas or walnuts
- 4 scoops tera'swhey Bourbon Vanilla or Plain protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup oats (raw or roasted)
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- To roast oats, spread in shallow layer in baking pan.
- Bake oats at 350 degees for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally; remove and cool.
- Lightly coat an 8x8 baking pan with spray.
- With a mixer, mix together the peanut butter, honey, applesauce, mashed banana and brown sugar.
- Stir in protein powder, baked oats and vanilla extract.
- Add dried berry blend, nuts, flax seeds, chia seeds, and cinnamon.
- Pour mixture into the pan and spread so it covers entire pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting into the bars.