- ½ cup natural peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp sea salt (if peanut butter is unsalted)
- 1 tbsp Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes
- 1 tbsp tera’swhey Bourbon Vanilla Whey Protein
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips or melting chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, Kodiak Cakes, tera'swhey protein powder and salt (if using). Mix very well, until a uniform batter is formed.
- Use a spoon to scoop the batter into 6 balls, and use your hands to shape the dough into egg-like shapes. Arrange the 6 eggs on a plate lines with parchment paper, and place in the freezer to set for at least 1 hour.
- When eggs have set, Melt the dark chocolate chips and stir in the coconut oil.
- 4. Remove the peanut butter middles from the freezer, and dunk each one into the chocolate mixture, so that they are completely coated. Return the chocolate covered pieces to the parchment paper, and spoon additional chocolate over the tops for a thicker chocolate coating, if you like.
- Allow to set in the freezer for at least 10 minutes before serving.