Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup organic coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp. chia seeds, mixed with 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. natural vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dairy free, soy free chocolate chips
- 1 scoop tera'swhey chocolate protein powder
- Combine rice flour, almond flour, baking soda and sea salt. Mix.
- Combine coconut oil (melted), applesauce, coconut palm sugar, chia seed mixture and vanilla extract
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips and whey protein powder.
- Place parchment paper on the baking sheet and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of dough on to the parchment paper in small circles. (The dough does not rise or shift, so make sure to get the shape you desire before baking.)
- Bake for 9-10 minutes at 350.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.