Frozen Yogurt Protein Bark
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- 1-2 scoops tera's Active Nutrition protein powder (can use vanilla if desired)
- 1 tbsp cranberries
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 5 fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- Mix the yogurt, protein, and honey together until well combined. Add the cranberries and raisins and stir again.
- Line a baking tray with foil and pour the yogurt mixture on top. Spread it depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be.
- Sprinkle the strawberries, chocolate chips and shredded coconut on top and place in the freezer for 2-4 hours or until it is completely frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and break the bark into pieces. The bark can be stored in the freezer in food bags.