Cinnamon Raisin Protein Bread
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 heaping scoops tera'swhey bourbon vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, whey protein, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Combine eggs, buttermilk and olive oil in a small bowl. Whisk together.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon, in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix well until dough is light and there are no remaining dry ingredients in the bowl.
- Gently fold in raisins.
- Pour 1/2 of the cinnamon and sugar mixture into the dough and mix well.
- Grease two 8x4 bread pans. Pour dough evenly into each pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon and sugar mixture on top of the dough before placing in the oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before removing bread from pan and letting it cool on a wire rack.