- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (use dairy-free/vegan/chocolate chips if necessary)
- 2 scoops tera'swhey Organic Fair Trade Certified™ Dark Chocolate Cocoa Whey Protein
- A pinch of salt if your peanut butter is unsalted
- Mix everything together and roll into bites. The dough should be crumbly but not so crumbly you can't form bites easily. If it's too dry add a little extra water.
- Refrigerate in airtight container for up to one week. These also freeze well.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.