Chocolate Chip Coffee Protein Muffins
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 scoops tera'swhey chocolate protein powder
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tbsp. espresso (or instant coffee)
- 2/3 cup chocolate almond milk
- 5 tbsp. vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour and whey protein powder in a small bowl. Whisk together and set aside.
- Combine espresso (or instant coffee), baking powder and brown sugar in small bowl. Whisk together and set aside.
- Combine almond milk, Greek yogurt, egg and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Whisk together and set aside.
- Gradually mix in espresso, baking powder and brown sugar mix into the wet ingredients, in the large bowl. Whisk together.
- Slowly pour in flour and whey protein mixture into the large bowl with the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Place muffin liners into the baking pans. Pour the muffin liners 2/3 full of batter.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.