Candy Corn Smoothie Pops
- 3 scoop tera'swhey Organic Bourbon Vanilla Whey Protein (total, 1 for each layer)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges
- 1 cup orange juice (total, 1/2 cup each for the yellow and orange layers)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen chopped mango
- Optional: a few drops of red food coloring to make the color pop
- 3/4 cup pineapple
- 1/2 banana
- Optional: a few drops of yellow food coloring to make the color pop
- Mix the coconut milk, 1 scoop protein, and shredded coconut in a blender on a low setting. Pour mixture evenly into 6 popsicle molds 1/3 of the way up each mold. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- While the "white" portion is freezing, blend the mandarin oranges, 1/2 cup orange juice, mango, 1 scoop protein, and food coloring on a low setting. Let sit until the "white" portion has been freezing for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, remove the "white" portion from the freezer, and pour the "orange" portion evenly into the molds, until each is 2/3 full. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- While the "orange" portion is freezing, blend the pineapple, banana, 1/2 cup orange juice, yellow food coloring, and 1 scoop protein on a medium setting. After 30 more minutes, remove popsicles from the freezer and pour the "yellow" portion evenly to fill the smoothie molds. Place the popsicle sticks into the molds and freeze overnight.
- To remove popsicles from the molds, hold the mold briefly under hot water until it loosens. Enjoy! *Note: Food coloring is strongly recommended in order to achieve desired color. Also, exact smoothie amounts vary between smoothie molds. Depending on your specific molds, you may have to adjust accordingly.