- 4 bell peppers (green)
- 2 cups cheese
- 1 can black olives
- 1 red onion
- 1 package pepperoni
- 2 scoops tera'swhey plain protein powder
- Wash, cut and dry the vegetables. Prepare the rest of the toppings. Set aside.
- Mix 2 scoops of plain tera'swhey protein into 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- Cut peppers into flat slices to be the base of the pizzas.
- Scoop sauce into the bell pepper slices.
- Top with your favorite pizza ingredients. (Cheese, pepperoni, olives, onions...etc.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6 minutes (for a crunchy bell pepper)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.