Banana Chocolate Chip Power Muffins
- 1 large ripe banana
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cups oat flour
- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 scoop tera’swhey® Plain or Bourbon Vanilla Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease or line muffin tins.
- Using a potato masher, mash bananas until they are an even consistency.
- Add egg whites and yogurt, continuing to mash until incorporated.
- Add oats and oat flour and mix thoroughly.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend together until the batter is a gooey consistency.
- If it is too thick add a small amount of water and remix until desired texture is achieved.
- Add two heaping spoons of batter to each muffin cup (cups should be about 1/3 to ½ full).
- Bake muffins for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.