- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (plain is fine, too)
- 1 tbsp butterscotch (+ more to drizzle, if desired)
- 1 scoop tera'swhey Organic Bourbon Vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Blend banana and almond milk into a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add whey protein powder and butterscotch. Blend until smooth.
- Measure chia seeds into a resealable container (such as a mason jar), then pour banana mixture over the chia seeds.
- Beat mixture with a fork until evenly mixed. Add lid to the container and store in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with more butterscotch (if desired). Enjoy!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.