- 6 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 heaping scoops tera'swhey plain protein powder
- 3 avocados
- 2 cups corn
- 2 cups lettuce (diced)
- 1 cup cheese (shredded)
- 3 tablespoons green onions
- Wash, dice and place vegetable in their own bowls.
- Combine tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, parsley and set aside. (Dry the flesh of the tomato by placing on paper toweling until moisture is minimized.)
- Combine Greek yogurt, tera’swhey® Simply Pure Plain Whey Protein and taco seasoning. Stir until spices are equally distributed and texture is smooth.
- Mash the avocado (we used a potato masher) until you reach the desired consistency. Add a pinch of pepper.
- Set up individual canisters (or one dish) for dip to be placed in. Place in any order into the canisters or dish. (We layered ours with corn, tomato/onion mixture, Greek yogurt/ tera’swhey® Simply Pure Plain Whey Protein mixture, avocado, and finally topped it off with lettuce, olives, and cheese and green onions to garnish.)
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.