Sweet Potato Kale Soup
- 1 extra large sweet potato
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup sweet onion
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1/2 tsp chipotle spice (or another favorite herb or spice to season)
- salt/pepper to taste
- 2 scoops tera’swhey Simply Pure Isolate
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1-3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Peel and dice the sweet potato. Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper. Line the sweet potato pieces on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
- Add the potato and all ingredients (except the kale) to a high speed blender or food processor – puree until smooth.
- Transfer to soup pot. Add kale and allow the hot soup to wilt the kale leaves. The kale will also help to thicken the soup. Simmer until ready to serve.