Blueberry Peach Mojito Mocktail
- 1 scoop tera'swhey Organic Blueberry Whey Protein
- 1 peach, pureed
- 1/4 cup blueberry simple syrup
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- fresh mint leaves to taste (Roughly a dozen medium sized leaves)
- peach sparkling soda
- fresh blueberries and lime wedges to garnish
- In a 16 oz glass, combine blueberry syrup and protein and mix thoroughly. To make your own blueberry simple syrup, dissolve equal parts water and white sugar (ex. 1/4 cup water,1/4 cup sugar), then bring to a simmer, add blueberries (ex. 1/2 cup), and remove from heat once a rich, blue color. Strain and let cool.
- Add peach puree and mix.
- In a separate small container, muddle mint leaves in the lime juice.
- Add lime mixture to the blueberry mixture, add ice cubes.
- Top off by slowly adding soda.
- Add garnishes and enjoy!