watermelon cucumber refresher
Summer is a wonderful time to experiment with different flavor combinations, fruits and vegetables!
Sometimes, a recipe turns out exactly the way it was intended- flavorful, colorful and worth sharing. This is one of those recipes.
Last week, one of our favorite experiments turned into a recipe worth sharing: This strawberry, cucumber, watermelon, coconut water, protein powder yumminess. Too long to name, right? Let’s call it the Watermelon Cucumber Refresher.
- 1 ½ cup (seedless) watermelon
- ½ cup strawberries
- ¼ medium cucumber
- 1 scoop tera’swhey bourbon vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup pure, unsweetened coconut water
- 4 ice cubes
- Wash and cut the watermelon, strawberries and cucumber.
- Add watermelon, strawberries and cucumber to the blender.
- Add coconut water, protein powder and ice.
- Mix on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
Summer is all about exploring and trying new flavor combinations! Experiment away…and share your favorite combinations with us on Facebook.