Protein Power Chia Berry Smoothie Bowl
We love new food recipe trends! And we love putting our own spin on these delectable creations. So when one of our team members spotted superfood smoothie bowls popping up all over Pinterest, Instagram and health food blogs, we wanted to be a part of the fun!
For our first foray into superfood smoothie heaven, we kept it simple: strawberry-banana goodness. We made it our own by adding raspberries, chia seeds and, of course, tera’swhey Bourbon Vanilla Protein Powder! Give our yummy recipe a try. It makes one extra-large serving, or two medium servings if you’re sharing with a friend (or want to save some for later).
- 1/2 c milk of choice (we used almond milk)
- 1 fresh or frozen banana
- 1/2 c frozen strawberries
- 1/2 c frozen raspberries
- 2 Scoops tera’swhey Bourbon Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 c plain, o% Greek yogurt
- 2 T chia seeds
- Cold water or more milk as needed for desired consistency
Combine all ingredients and blend! Boom. Done.