Protein Pasta Salad
Whether you’re feeding a picky eater or craving a bowl of pasta for yourself, this Protein Pasta Salad is sure to satisfy your taste buds and fill you up with just the right amount of protein, veggies and pasta.
What you’ll need: Ingredients
1 cup broccoli
1 cup tomatoes
1 cup zucchini
8 oz cooked bowtie noodles
1 ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
3 scoops tera’swhey organic plain protein powder
¼ tsp. Rosemary
¼ tsp. Thyme
1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
(Optional) ½ cup Parmesan cheese
What to do: Directions
- Cut broccoli, tomatoes and zucchini into diced (or halved) slices and place into individuals bowls. Set aside
- Cook noodles according to packaging instructions and set aside.
- Prepare sauce by combining Greek yogurt, tera’swhey organic plain protein powder, rosemary, thyme and Italian seasoning. Whisk together until smooth.
- Combine noodles and vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour mixed sauce over the noodles and vegetable mixture. Fold ingredients until well mixed.
- (Optional) Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
For more recipes and ways to use our protein powder, check out our website: https://simplyteras.com/our-recipes/