Protein-packed Fruit & Oat Smoothie
This smoothie recipe adds a punch to your traditional strawberry smoothie with satiating, healthy carbohydrates. Modified from Martha Stewart’s original recipe, the almonds, oats and protein powder promise your tummy the fullness it craves. Whip it up at home for a simple breakfast, snack or post workout meal.
- 2 scoops of tera’swhey Plain Whey Protein
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 sliced banana
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt of choice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients in a blender. Enjoy!