Make the most of the rest of summer
Summer’s not over yet! There are still plenty of activities to do no matter where you live. So don’t break out your boots and parka just yet. Get outside and enjoy the rest of August! The tera’swhey team put together a list of fun things to do as summer comes to an end. Make the most of this great weather!
- Meander through a Farmer’s Market – Find a farmer’s market near you. Most are open through the fall!
- Hit the trail – Go on a long bike ride.. Search for a bike path near you and ride like there’s no tomorrow.
- Treat yourself – Buy ice cream from an ice cream truck. You’re never too old for the ice cream truck.
- Go on a local boat cruise – Did someone say brunch on the water?
- Pick up books from your local public library to squeeze in some late summer reading
- Jam out at a free concert – There are tons of free concerts throughout the summer. Make sure that you don’t miss out on your favorite local band.
- Check out Maine Lobster fest – If you live on the east coast, don’t miss out on the opportunity to eat all things lobster!
- Scarf down cheese curds at the Minnesota State Fair – They are delicious. Beware.
- Have a bonfire – It’s never too late to make a fire and make s’mores.
- Pick your own fruit – Cherries, raspberries, and blueberries are perfect for picking this time of year!
- Head to a drive in movie theatre – While the weather is still warm, jump in the car and head out for a late night flick.
- Go on a road trip – August is the perfect time to hit the road! Stop at places that you normally wouldn’t.
- Take more photos – With the summer coming to an end; it’s a perfect time for landscape photos. Grab your camera and start shooting!
- Take a walk by a lake or ocean – Don’t take your phone or iPod and just listen to the waves and feel the wind in your hair.
- Make a smoothie with tera’swhey protein powder, sit on your porch and enjoy the last of these beautiful summer days.