Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
Sweet and salty?
Chewy and crunchy?
Cookies and whey protein?
These healthy peanut butter cookies will check, ‘yes,’ to all of the above. Add a little protein to your holiday cookie plate this year with this recipe!
Here’s what you’ll need.
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ⅔ c. raw organic sugar
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 c. natural peanut butter
- 3 scoops tera’swhey bourbon vanilla protein powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine baking soda, raw organic sugar and sea salt together in a small mixing bowl. Stir well.
3. Combine eggs, honey, peanut butter and whey protein in a medium size mixing bowl. Mix well.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients together in one bowl. Mix well.
5. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
6. Place 1 tbsp size cookies on the pan, leaving some room for expansion.
7. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
8. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet before removing them and placing them on a wire cooling rack.
What recipes do you add whey protein to? Let us know @teraswhey.