Chocolate Protein Thumbprints
With the holiday’s right around the corner, you’re probably knee deep in holiday treats and goodies, but don’t forget to make some healthy versions of your favorite desserts. With only 5 ingredients, these little cuties will be the easiest thing you make all season. You can even put these thumbprints in your friend’s stockings! Cookies for you and gifts for your friends is a major a win-win.
- -2 cups oat flour
- -1 cup quick oats
- -2 scoops tera’swhey rBGH-free Dark Chocolate Protein Powder
- -½ cup peanut butter, smooth
- -¼ cup honey
- -½ cup water
- -½ cup white chocolate chip (for melting)
- Mix 2 cups of oat flour with 2 scoops of tera’swhey rBGH-free Dark Chocolate Protein Powder. Transfer into a large bowl.
- Add in 1 cup of quick oats to give texture and mix with a wooden spoon. Next, melt ½ cup of peanut butter and pour into mixture. Add ¼ cup of honey and ½ cup of water and mix until combined. At this point it should have the texture of cookie dough.
- Roll dough into balls (using a heaping tablespoon) and place onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. Using your thumb, lightly press into the center. Repeat to all balls.
- Next, in a small tupperware, melt about ½ cup of white chocolate chips. Transfer into a plastic sandwich bag and cut tip off. Fill each thumbprint to the top
- Freeze for about 15 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
*To make thumbprints sweeter, drizzle more chocolate over entire cookie